1. Wake up is at 7:30 A.M. (8:30 on Sundays).
2. Teenage and junior campers must attend the Friday clean up hour to tidy rooms and assist in cleaning common areas and the grounds outside the house.
3. Campers are expected to attend all meals.
4. Campers should be active participants in our program.
5. Walking barefoot is not permitted.
6. Campers may not pierce body parts, dye or shave their hair.
7. At the "put-to-bed" gong, campers must promptly return to their bunks and prepare for bed. Leaving the cabin area after put-to-bed is not permitted.
8. Campers may not leave camp without being properly signed out at the Office and may not go beyond the camp's boundaries without being accompanied by a staff member or parent.
9. Male and female campers are not permitted in each other's bunks. Campers of the same sex are also not permitted in each other's cabins unless accompanied by a resident of that room.
10. Tampering with the fire alarms and smoke detectors is not permitted.
11. PDA refers to a Public Display of Affection that may be inappropriate at camp. This does not include open, non-exclusive friendships. Couples that might develop during camp are discouraged. Camp is for community and not for pair-bonding and exclusionary relationships.
12. Smoking, possession or use of alcohol, cigarettes, drugs, matches or lighters is strictly forbidden and enforced.
13. Absolutely no weapons of any kind, including pocket knives, are permitted on campus.
14. Campers may not use portable music players (walkman, discman, ipod, etc.) while walking through camp. They may be used in the bunks or while sitting on the lawns only.
15. Foul language and inappropriate use of language that insults or belittles another camper is absolutely prohibited.
16. All medications, including over the counter medications such as Tylenol, vitamins, etc., must be kept at the Infirmary at all times. This is a state mandated law.
17. Campers will be held responsible for the defacement or vandalism of camp property, including graffiti.
18. Campers can only use cell phones (after the first week of the session) in their bunks during non-shop hours between 7:30 am and 10:15 pm (put-to-bed). Under no circumstances can campers carry or use their cell phones on campus. Campers who do not abide by this policy will have their phones held at the office until the end of the session.