Registration Is Now Open For Summer 2019!
Tuition assistance is available for all sessions! Our goal is to make camp accessible to as many campers as possible.
Many families don’t believe that they will qualify for assistance, but most families that apply qualify for some assistance.
2019 Summer Session Dates & Rates
Enroll by December 1st to receive a 3% discount on your 2019 Summer Tuition!
June 26 - July 20
July 21 - August 17
Six Week Session
June 26 - August 3
June 26 - August 17
Junior Camper Program
August 4 - August 17
June 25 - August 17
(Returning Campers Only)
Our most popular session for campers ages 11-18 is our 8 week Buck's Rock Full Season. The Full Season is the best way to experience all that Buck's Rock has to offer, from the excitement of Opening Day to Festival and everything in between. We also offer one 6 week and two 4 week sessions, and a Junior Camper Program for campers ages 9 and 10.
If space is available, First Session and Six Week Session campers can extend for 2 or 4 weeks for an additional fee.
- Super early enrollment gift: enroll on or before Festival (August 18, 2018) to receive a Buck’s Rock water bottle or baseball cap.
- Early enrollment discount: enroll by December 1st, 2018 to receive a 3% discount on your 2019 summer tuition.
- Sibling discount: when registering siblings, the sibling with the lower tuition receives a 5% discount.
$500 Referral Bonus
Refer a new family to Buck's Rock and you both save! You will receive a $500 credit toward your camper's enrollment in a Summer 2019 session for each new camper you refer who enrolls in a Summer 2019 session. The new family will also receive a $500 credit for each new camper they enroll in a Summer 2019 session.* Refer as many families as you like and receive a $500 credit for each new camper enrolled!
*New families must inform us that they were referred by another family in the camper application in CampInTouch to receive the referral bonus.
*Families applying for Tuition Assistance qualify for the credit.
Our goal is to make Buck's Rock accessible to as many campers as possible. We offer need-based Tuition Assistance in addition to the discounts above. Awards are given on a first come, first served basis, and applications are reviewed on a rolling basis. Click here for detailed information about applying for Tuition Assistance.
General Registration Information
- A deposit of $1,500 per camper is due immediately upon submitting the application. Families applying for Tuition Assistance can defer the deposit until we agree on a Tuition Assistance Package.
- Registrations can be cancelled for any reason prior to February 1, 2019 with a complete refund of deposit and tuition upon written request (minus a 3.5% processing fee for payments made with credit cards).
- For registrations cancelled on or after February 1, 2019, $1,000 of the deposit will be retained as an administrative and clerical fee, in addition to the 3.5% processing fee for any payments made with credit cards.
- For registrations cancelled on or after April 1, 2019, no refunds of tuition or deposit will be made under any circumstances.
- Tuition will be invoiced in three equal payments due January 1st, February 15th, and April 1st, 2019.
- For applications received after January 1st, 2019, billing will be equally divided over the remaining months.
- All balances are due by April 1, 2019.
- Payment plans are available on request.
- Any payments made by check or credit card other than your own, (i.e. grandparents, ex-spouse, etc.) are still subject to all stated terms and conditions.
- Pickup and drop-off is available from JFK for a $100 fee.
- Check back or contact us for specific pick-up and drop-off windows and flights prior to booking flights.
- All families requesting airport pick-up and/or drop-off must complete the Flight Information Form in Camp In Touch.
Adult and Family Camp
We look forward to offering a program for Adults and Families in the future. Please check back.